|Look:|| There appears to be something written on it.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 7,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Glossy black leather beard grooming kit, Dwarven Deals, Crimson-hued crocodile leather beard grooming kit, Ale-brown leather beard grooming kit|
- WEAR: You arrange your beard with some beard oil, resulting in: You have some oil combed into your beard, pulling the hairs into a sleek, elegant look with a glistening shine.
- REMOVE: You pull your beard oil from your beard, letting it fall to its normal style.
- STUDY: You think some beard oil can be worn in a beard that is any style.
- You can also PUSH, PULL, TURN, and TAP it.
- PUSH: You push lightly on some beard oil, rearranging the parts of your beard that are held in place.
- PULL: You tug on the ends of some beard oil, making sure each part is firmly in place in your beard.
- TURN: You lightly twist some beard oil, making the arrangement glint slightly in your beard. Stylish!
- TAP: You tap lightly on your beard oil, making your beard sway slightly back and forth.