Item:Battered leather battle cloak painted with the crest of the Barbarians' Guild
|battered leather battle cloak painted with the crest of the Barbarians' Guild|
|Look:||Matching toggles are stitched at either shoulder, designed to allow the front corners of the garment to be fastened well out of the way to keep the limbs free for either defense or advance. The neatly stitched hem is cut to fall well above ground, keeping the fabric free from the blood and gore of the battlefield.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 12,425 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Capacity:||3 length x 3 width x 3 height (200 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Jhanine Dering Cloaks (3), Jhanine Dering Cloaks (2), Jhanine Dering Cloaks (1)|
- WEAR: You carefully place your battle cloak on your shoulders, letting the fabric settle around your body.
- STUDY: Thinking about the cloak, you wonder if you might not be able to ADJUST, ARRANGE, BITE, CLEAN, CLUTCH, FIDGET, FLIP, KICK, PAT, PINCH, ROLL, RUB, SHAKE, STRUT, TIE, WAVE, and YANK it.
- ADJUST: You carefully adjust your battle cloak, settling it so that it hangs perfectly from your shoulders.
- ARRANGE: You reach up and rearrange the folds of your battle cloak on your shoulders, taking care to make them even.
- BITE: You grab an edge of your battle cloak, bringing it up to bite it. Yuck! You need to wash it, it tastes awful!
- CLEAN: You pick stray strings and dust specks off of your battle cloak, endeavoring to make sure the fabric is spotless.
- CLUTCH: You pull your battle cloak tightly around you.
- FIDGET: You fidget nervously with your battle cloak, rolling the fabric between your fingers.
- FLIP: You casually flip the edge of your battle cloak.
- KICK: Carefully kicking the back of your battle cloak out of the way, you bow deeply from the waist.
- PAT: You pat the fabric of your battle cloak fondly.
- PINCH: You hold the front edges of your battle cloak and settle into a deep curtsy.
- ROLL: You strike a commanding pose, throwing your battle cloak back and staring off into the distance.
- RUB: You gently stroke your battle cloak.
- SHAKE: You shake the folds of your battle cloak violently, throwing up a small cloud of dust.
- STRUT: Throwing the sides of your battle cloak back, you stride proudly around.
- TIE: You fiddle with the fastenings on your battle cloak.
- WAVE: Grabbing the edge of your battle cloak, you rapidly fan it back and forth, attempting to cool off.
- YANK: Tugging on one side of your battle cloak, you straighten the cloak on your shoulders.