|Look:||You see nothing unusual.|
|Dimensions:||4 length x 2 width x 2 height|
- STUDY: As you study the barbells, you think you could probably push, pull, turn and poke it.
- POKE: You attempt to raise the barbells over your head. Due to your puny arms and lack of strength, you just can't seem to lift them high enough to be of any use to you. In your frustration, you throw the barbells on the ground in a huff.
- PULL: You pull the barbells up from the ground and hold them at your sides in preparation.
- PUSH: You raise your barbells up over your head and bring them back down to your sides a few times before taking a break.
- TURN: You kneel down on the ground and use the barbells to do rolling pushups on the ground.