Item:Bar of soap in the shape of a conch shell
|bar of <color> soap in the shape of a conch shell|
|Look:||You see nothing unusual.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 125 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Hollow Eve Festival 436/Game prizes|
|This is a consolidated page that describes the mechanics of an item with many cosmetic variations, such as Hollow Eve gifts. Please document functionality, verbs, and other important information here instead of posting it on individual item pages. This ensures that all of the documentation is on one page instead of having it scattered across multiple pages; it also simplifies collaboration.|
- STUDY: Looking the <color> soap over carefully, you think you might be able to RUB, DIP, EXHALE, EAT, HUG, and SMELL it, although some might require being in water.
- RUB not in water: You rub a bar of <color> soap in the shape of a conch shell.
- RUB while in water:
- DIP not in water: You struggle with a bar of <color> soap in the shape of a conch shell but that doesn't seem to do anything.
- DIP while in water:
- EXHALE not in water: You blow over your soap but nothing happens.
- EXHALE while in water:
- EAT not in water: You take a bite of the soap.
- A few seconds later: You burp a small soap bubble!
- EAT while in water:
- HUG not in water: You give a bar of <color> soap in the shape of a conch shell a hug. I'm quite sure that the soap appreciates the sentiment.
- HUG while in water:
- SMELL not in water: You sniff at a bar of <color> soap in the shape of a conch shell and inhale the refreshing scent of an ocean breeze.
- SMELL while in water:
An example is a bar of plum soap in the shape of a conch shell.