Item:Azure-washed lotusweave kimono embroidered with a pattern of soaring herons
|azure-washed lotusweave kimono embroidered with a pattern of soaring herons|
|Look:||Exquisite detailing using pearlescent white and matte black threads give the stunning birds a lifelike appearance, their wings spread wide across the surface of the kimono. The luxurious fabric has been treated with a blue wash, giving it a multi-tonal depth of color that shimmers daintily in the light. Completing the garment is a dark gold belt designed to be triple-wrapped around the waist.|
|Dimensions:||2 length x 2 width x 2 height|
|Capacity:||3 length x 2 width x 2 height (50 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Damsel In This Dress (5)|
- STUDY: Thinking about the kimono, you wonder if you might not be able to: ADJUST and CLEAN it.
- WEAR: You slip the lotusweave kimono over your head, smoothing the fabric down around your body.
- REMOVE: You slip out of your lotusweave kimono, sliding it over your head.
- ADJUST: You carefully adjust the fit of your lotusweave kimono, making sure the fabric falls perfectly into place.
- CLEAN: You flick a bit of lint off of your lotusweave kimono, making sure you look presentable.