Item:Articulated silver belt inlaid with sapphire sirese blossoms
|articulated silver belt inlaid with sapphire sirese blossoms|
|Look:||Clasped loosely to ride low on the hips when worn, the articulated discs of silver are worked to resemble a chain of overlapping ivy leaves. Tiny gold butterflies perch on a petal of each polished sapphire sirese bloom.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 50,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||8 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Curse of the Ghost Ship|
- SHAKE: You shake your hips, ringing the bells on your belt.
- CLEAN: You buff one of the bells on your silver belt carefully, polishing it to a shine.
- TAP: You gently tap one of the bells on your silver belt, listening to it chime.
- TRACE: You delicately trace the edges of the bells on your silver belt, creating a soft ripple of sound.
- TURN: You absently toy with your silver belt, causing the bells to whisper a few soft notes.