Item:Arm pouch with a lock in the shape of a corn kernel
|arm pouch with a lock in the shape of a corn kernel|
|Look:||You see nothing unusual.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 187 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Capacity:||2 length x 2 width x 2 height (150 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Sleeping Dragon Corn Maze 428/Incidental loot|
- You're certain you can LOCK, PICK an arm pouch with a lock in the shape of a corn kernel.
- You believe the arm pouch could be picked <number> more times before the wear would risk breaking the lock.
- LOCK: You quickly lock the arm pouch and pocket the key.
- UNLOCK: You pull the key out, and unlock the arm pouch.
- PICK: You set about picking your arm pouch. With a faint *CLICK* it opens.
- note: will teach a small amount of Locksmithing