Item:Animite bracelet with a gem set into its eye
(Redirected from Item:Animite bracelet with an gem set into its eye)
|animite bracelet with an <gem> set into its eye|
|Look:||The majestic creature has its wings unfurled as if gliding, its mouth open and ready to breathe fire. Set into the bracelet is a <gem>.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 1,500,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||2 length x 2 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Turialo's Haven (6), Turialo's Haven (5), Turialo's Haven (3), Item:Animite bracelet etched with the image of a flying dragon, Animite bracelet etched with the image of a flying dragon|
When the gem is removed, it becomes animite bracelet etched with the image of a flying dragon.
- STUDY: The bracelet appears to be capable of holding a single gem.
- You think that to put a gem into the socket, you need to PUT the gem in the bracelet.
- You also think that in order to get a gem back out, you can GET the gem FROM the bracelet again while holding it.
- You think you can also RUB, TAP, TOUCH and CLEAN the bracelet.
- The bracelet seems to be missing a gem.
- RUB : You run your finger lightly along the edge of your bracelet, smiling slightly at the <gem> placed within.
- TAP: You tap out a rhythmic beat on the edge of your bracelet.
- TOUCH: You gently touch the bracelet, running your fingers along its edges.
- CLEAN: You carefully clean the bracelet with a bit of cloth, burnishing away any dirt or grime marring its surface.
- REMOVE: gem and it will turn into an animite bracelet etched with the image of a flying dragon.