Item:Agonite statuette of the Human Emperor Hermothius
|agonite statuette of the Human Emperor Hermothius|
|Look:|| Crafted from ebon-hued agonite, tiny dragon fire opals set in the eyes shine with a lifelike radiance, adding a touch of fire to the otherwise subdued visage.
A Hermothius statuette reads:
|Appraised Cost:|| 2,910,625 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||3 length x 2 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Drathrok's Duskruin 430/Incidental loot|
- STUDY: As you study the statuette, you think you could probably rub, raise, clean and punish it.
- RUB: You gently lay a hand upon the Hermothius statuette and lose yourself briefly in thoughts of historical legacies and times gone by.
- CLEAN: You exhale over your statuette, ensuring not a single speck of dust remains to mar its pristine form.
- RAISE: You reverently display your Hermothius statuette for all to admire.
- PUNISH: You swipe aggressively at your Hermothius statuette with the back of your hand -- planning a coup, are we?