Item:Absinthe green toe socks edged in tiny bottle-shaped beadwork
|absinthe green toe socks edged in tiny bottle-shaped beadwork|
|Look:||Knitted to resemble a glove for a foot, several defined toes adorn the end of the sock.|
|Dimensions:||2 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Auntie Phanie's Phancies (2)|
- STUDY: As you study the socks, you think you could probably push, pull, rub, wear and remove it.
- PUSH: Grinning excitedly, you wiggle your toes!
- PULL: Idly, you tug at the individual toes on your toe socks.
- RUB: Suddenly uncomfortable, you pick at the fabric between your toes, trying to unwedge the socks.
- WEAR: You pull on your toe socks, carefully tugging the toe slots over your toes.
- REMOVE: You pull on your toe socks, removing them from each toe before yanking the rest off.