Animated Items (3)
- There are other pages that use the name "Animated Items." Follow the link for more details.
Found during the various Taisidon Safari events.
Animated items come in many shapes and sizes. This one is a gigantic item.
Where item can be one of the following:
Will leave a silver item when looted.
- Animated items, of whatever size and shape, are creations of a long lost process of magical creation. Some scholars argue that they were created because their creators wished for perfect servants who never spoke. Other scholars speculate that they were instead the product of experiments gone wrong.
Whatever the cause of an animated item's creation, it is unknown how they reproduce. What is clear is that they do, as no matter how many are eliminated, others take their place in their haunts. It could be that they reproduce by division, thus accounting for the size differences between individuals. Other theories are more sinister, suggesting that they never truly die, or worse that the mages that created them are still creating more as a sinister plot.
- They are not known to cast any recognized spells.
- They are not known to carry loot in locked boxes.
It is wearing nothing!
It is carrying nothing!
- A white glowing nimbus briefly surrounds a gigantic screwdriver.
- The gigantic saw bobs in the air and casts a spell! It looks a lot healthier.