|Location:||Crossing High Temple (Ranik Map 2)|
Fidakel allows you to set your character's attitude as an enemy of necromancy. The JUSTICE command shows other characters who share your convictions and who have also made those convictions known through Fidakel.
You see Cleric Fidakel, a Human.
Fidakel has a square face with a chiseled jawline, jade eyes and a beak-like nose. His blue-streaked snow white hair is long and wavy, and is worn tied back. He has tanned skin and a muscular build.
He appears to be elderly for a Human.
He wearing a deep blue cloak edged in gold, a set of full plate mail made from highly polished steel, a golden pendant crafted to resemble a seven-pointed star, a pair of polished steel gauntlets, some black trousers edged with golden rope at the seams, and a pair of calf-high white leather boots.
- ASK FIDAKEL FOR HELP
- Cleric Fidakel replies, "I am a bookkeeper, taking names of those with certain attitudes toward necromancers. To find out more, ask me about ATTITUDE."
- ASK FIDAKEL ABOUT ATTITUDE
- Cleric Fidakel nods slightly and says, "I'm a bookkeeper for the Church, taking the names of those who are enemies to all necromancers. If you want to declare yourself an enemy to all necromancy, ASK me about ENEMY."
- He pauses, then says, "If you already declared your attitude toward necromancers and regret your decision, you can ask me about REGRET."
- ASK FIDAKEL ABOUT ENEMY
- Cleric Fidakel replies, "Necromancers are a blight on the land, no matter who they are or what twisted 'Philosophies' they may follow. If you are ready to declare yourself an enemy of all necromancy, just ASK me again."
- [Repeat ASK within 30 seconds to confirm]
- ASK FIDAKEL ABOUT ENEMY
- Cleric Fidakel nods to you and jots down something in a notebook he holds, saying, "The church appreciates your declaration of loyalty. We have recorded it for posterity."
- ASK FIDAKEL ABOUT NECROMANCER
- Cleric Fidakel frowns and replies, "Necromancers are a blight on the land, and a terrible affront to all the gods."
- He continues, "If you wish to declare yourself an enemy of necromancers, ASK me about ENEMY."
- ASK FIDAKEL ABOUT PHILOSOPHER
- Cleric Fidakel looks amused and says, "This isn't a place that's friendly to 'Philosophers'. You'd best look elsewhere."
- ASK FIDAKEL ABOUT PERVERSE
- Cleric Fidakel looks at you warily and says, "You want to declare yourself a friend of the perverse? This is a very foolish thing to do. I suggest you leave, for you won't find what you're looking for here."