Cloth Armor skill
- Cloth armor can be worn with leather without mixing penalties.
- Cloth armor is generally best suited against impact and cold attacks, and to a lesser degree electrical attacks. When considering armor think more along the lines of a ski jacket rather than a thin t-shirt.
- Cloth armor has the absolute lowest stealth hindrance possible short of forgoing armor altogether.
History of Cloth Armor
- 1/18/2012: Players can make cloth armor.
- 2/20/2007: Cloth Armor skill (and Bone Armor skill) are made to count towards guild armor requirements.
- 2/13/2007: The first shop to sell Cloth (and Bone) armor opens in the Seacaves as a sort of Premium preview. It was called Skin and Bones.
- 2/11/2007: Cloth Armor skill (and Bone Armor skill) is fully functional, but no cloth armor is available for purchase at this time.
Related Forum Posts