A dizzying tangle of brass bolts, cogs, gears, and other strange mechanisms, the clockwork monstrosity stands at about the height of a Dwarf. It has a strange metal head capped with an oilcan with large glass eyes and an ever-open mouth. Oddly thin limbs hang off its body, each one topped with a different tool, ranging from drills, pincers, mace-like spheres, and other odd attachments. The contraption appears to be keeping out a constant steady eye for intruders.
- A <adjective> clockwork monstrosity are some of the more overzealous guardians of Su Helmas.
- Though it's difficult to tell, the clockwork monstrosity does not appear sentient, only equipped with the ability to say a few stock phrases.
- A <adjective> clockwork monstrosity appears to be held together with mechanical though tenuous joints, powered with steam, and given a rudimentary intelligence through some sort of ancient magic.
- They are not known to cast any recognized spells.
- They are known to carry loot in locked boxes.
- A <adjective> clockwork monstrosity walks in with a jilted, jerky motion and declares, "The Creators will Judge you."
- A <adjective> clockwork monstrosity strides into the area and declares, "I am sent by the Creators to dispense Judgement upon those who would encroach upon their Glorious Plans."
There are different adjectives for each clockwork monstrosity
- brass clockwork monstrosity
- complex clockwork monstrosity
- disjointed clockwork monstrosity
- gleaming clockwork monstrosity
- polished clockwork monstrosity
- shiny clockwork monstrosity
- steaming clockwork monstrosity