A light umbrella used to give shade from the sun.
Most parasols will respond to some or all of the following commands:
- TILT: You tilt your parasol side to side, making the light play off it.
- LEAN: You lean gently on a parasol, trying to look nonchalant.
- OPEN: You open a parasol with a snap.
- SHAKE: You shake a parasol and succeed in poking yourself in the eye.
- TAP: You tap a parasol on the ground and it flips up under your arm neatly.
- TURN: You give a parasol a quick spin from its handle, twirling it through your fingers.
- WAVE: You wave a parasol in the air and do a little tap dance.
- CLOSE: You slide a parasol closed.
- LEAN: You lean awkwardly on a parasol, wobbling slightly. It might work better if you close it first.
- SHAKE: You shake a parasol and nothing happens. It might work better if you close it first.
- TAP: You tap a parasol on the ground and it snaps closed, pinching your finger in the process! OUCH!
- TURN: You twirl a parasol over your head with a wink.
- WAVE: You wave a parasol, looking like a bird who forgot how to fly. It might work better if you close it first.
Pages in category "Parasols"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.