|Missing or Incomplete Creature Information Needed|
|To add any of the missing information listed above, use THIS FORM.|
The street/alley thug looks pretty typical for a <Human/Halfling/Gor'Tog/Elf/S'Kra>, but <he/she> has the symbolic crossed daggers of the Fade Gang tattooed on <his/her> arm, visible just under the sleeve. Outfitted for survival, <he/she> also bears the scars of one living in derelict conditions. With a smug look on <his/her> face, the thug gazes about, ready to drive anyone out of <his/her> territory.
- Be careful about items on the ground! Every couple minutes "thugs" come through the area and scavenge anything from the ground.
- Inside the colosseum, the floors are weak and may give way, causing the character to fall to a lower level, be stunned, be prone, and be injured. Move slowly to avoid this issue, or stalk. The falls are often fatal.
Throws powder to reveal hidden/invisible people:
- some deep violet powder: reveals anyone who is invisible.
- some bright green powder: reveals anyone who is hiding.
- They drop a decent number of boxes, need around 160 ranks to open without failure (non-bonused, careful).
Alley Thugs have a wide variety of equipment, including:
To pick up the powders you need to use your right hand.
- Ranged Weapons
- a steel-hilted throwing blade
- a battered copper-handled crossbow
- a copper-tipped bone-handled crossbow
- a copper-tipped ironwood crossbow
- an enameled bone-handled crossbow
- an enameled copper-handled crossbow
- an enameled mahogany crossbow
- a glazed bone-handled crossbow
- a glazed mahogany crossbow
- a thin ironwood crossbow
- a thin steel-gripped crossbow
- a warped blue-black crossbow
- a warped oak crossbow
- a lightweight copper-tipped spear
- Crossbow Bolts
- some ragged burgundy leathers
- some ragged deep green leathers
- some rawhide tiger-striped leathers
- some rough black leathers
- some soft burgandy leathers
- some soft black leathers
- some soft lime-yellow leathers
- some torn black leathers
- some torn burgundy leathers
- some torn blue leathers
- some torn ebony leathers
- a battered burlap sack
- a battered fur-lined pouch
- a dark burlap sack
- a deep blue hide sack
- a dark lizardskin pouch
- a grey canvas pouch
- a grey canvas sack
- a grey lizardskin sack
- a rough canvas sack
- a small leather sack
- a snow white cloth sack
- a tasseled hide sack
- a tiger-striped burlap pouch
- a tiger-striped leather pouch
- Alley Thugs are members of Fade's Gang.
- Alley Thugs are the only regular creatures that can Walk the Starry Road.
Stops teaching TM around 220. Weapon still dabbling around 260