|Relatives||Basteht, Irialor, Phaetyl, Sehkmet, Grizzlefang|
Master Warrior Mage Xionara Swiftstrike, Gakatari Vayato of Elanthia, a Prydaen Warrior Mage
Physical Description: You are Master Warrior Mage Xionara Swiftstrike, Gakatari Vayato of Elanthia, a Prydaen Warrior Mage. You have pointed ears and cat-slitted jade eyes. Your honey mane is shoulder length and straight, and is worn loose. You have glittered rust-colored fur and a slender tail. A sparkling slate-grey sapphire shaped like a wolf's head rests on your forehead, just above your eyes. You are a bird-hunter. You are in good shape.
You are holding a steel scimitar in your right hand. You are wearing a braided platinum eyebrow ring inset with a cluster of dark blue sapphires, an elegant onyx earcuff decorated with a spiral of golden wire, a delicate pair of blue glass waterfall earrings, a horsehide ashcloak clasped by a marbled red rhodochrosite cabochon, a lumpy bundle, an aged red leather baldric webbed in spidersilk, a copperwood longbow, a storm grey spidersilk robe embroidered with whirlwinds over rough seas, a midnight blue bandolier embroidered in black with the stalking panther of Damaris, a blackened steel parry stick with sturdy steelsilk straps, an albredine crystal ring, a cambrinth ring set with a disc of yellow gold, a platinum ring bearing the crest of the Warrior Mage Guild, an ashen grey coral ring bearing the Estate Holder's crest, a flame red weapons belt with a Warrior Mage Guild crest buckle, a triple-stranded cambrinth hip chain dangling with tiny yellow gold discs, some looped gold ankle-chains beaded with red jasper, a cambrinth ankle cuff inlaid with mabe pearls to spell DEMRRIS and a pair of storm grey slippers embroidered with a pair of lightning bolts.
The traumatic experience of moving to the east has caused her to block her memories of anything before her life in Crossing. She speaks softly and is slow to draw down upon a fellow adventurer but she is bristling with weapons and knows how to use them all. Xionara has a developed a love for cooked foods during her time in the east but still prefers the taste of raw meat if pressed to give her opinion. She has a fondness for hoarding bacon and bonbons, though she doesn't eat them often. Generous to a fault, she feels responsible to provide for her siblings and so she is usually off hunting for skins and gems to fund her family's fluff addiction. Privately, she deeply wishes for more community between Prydaens and regrets how scattered her kin seem to be. She can be somewhat closed-off until a person gains her trust, though she tends to feel protective of young Prydaens and Warrior Mages. She tries her hardest to see the best in Prydaens she comes across, though her experiences have taught her to be wary of strangers, even her own kin. She absolutely detests the stereotypes surrounding Prydaen females and has some very opinionated thoughts regarding the behavior of Prydaens in the realms.
Xionara follows the three but has a fondness for all things Demrris-related. She dreams of being called into Demrris' service.
She has a talent for song and lyric writing and has been known to perform, on occasion, though usually only in private events.
She now wears traditional Prydaen clothing.
- Appointed to the council of the Order of the Black Fox - 417 years, 1 days since the Victory of Lanival the Redeemer, in the 1st month of Akroeg the Ram in the year of the Iron Toad.
- Welcomed Basteht's mate Grizzlefang into the family and congratulated them on their bonding - 417 years, 29 days since the Victory of Lanival the Redeemer, in the 1st month of Akroeg the Ram in the year of the Iron Toad.
- Engaged to Keroo Strongclaw during the festival of Hollow Eve - 418 years, 31 days since the Victory of Lanival the Redeemer. The pair traveled to Trevellyn's in Leth Deriel and chose engagement rings to officially declare their intentions to each other and their kin.
- Comforted Basteht during her painful separation from Grizzlefang - 418 years, 112 days since the Victory of Lanival the Redeemer, in the 3rd month of Lirisa the Archer in the year of the Emerald Dolphin.
- 'a lumium targe enameled with a carefully rendered scene of great cats on the hunt' - A black panther crouches in a field beneath a sky caught in a moment of golden yellow twilight. Poised for the attack, its gaze is fixed upon something unseen beyond the tall, vibrant green grasses and contrastingly red heartsblood trillium blossoms bending toward it, indicating its position downwind of its intended prey. Behind it, a snarling white tiger with a withered and blackened paw crouches, ears laid back in a menacing posture. The initials "R. R." are impressed into the surface of the metal. - Voldag, 8/24/2015
Voldag works with the shield a bit, muttering something absentmindedly beneath his breath about, "downwind," and, "thinks I'm a blasted Ranger," here and there.
Voldag moves from brush to brush, biting his tongue in concentration as he moves from color to color muttering, "Yellow, gold, blue, green..." and so forth.
- 'a poofy cream-colored kitten with frazzled whiskers' - The tiny creature's fur deepens to a warm brown along the base of its tail and its ears are tipped in black, while slightly pale, rosy-toned patches cover the area beneath the whiskers. Its tail is crooked in several spots, giving it an appearance somewhat reminiscent of a lightning bolt. Around the kitten's neck is a treasureweave collar suspending a small sungold triquetra pendant. - Quinen, 11/7/2015
- 'a tempered kadepa lorica accented with blue gold and set with a goldenoak iladza' - Encased in the dark silvery blue of the kadepa, the front and back of the finely crafted armor is accented with a silhouette of a panther's torso in cobalt blue shot through with gold veins and reinforced with an additional layer of chain on the shoulders. Additional blue gold and kadepa are alloyed to form a closure that connects the two front portions of the lorica, centered just below the wearer's collarbones. A goldenoak iladza set with a vibrant sunstar jasper is bezel-set into the clasp. - Kauko, 11/9/2015