- Must use a dagger, have holy oil ready, and be at a Dark God's altar.
- You'll be charged with forbidden practices if this is done in a justice zone.
- If you attempt this at a light aspect altar the cleric performing the ritual will be drained of all devotion. Not sure on ramifications if trying to use a neutral aspect altar.
- "You pause, realizing too late Saemaus's abhorrence at spilling innocent blood upon his altar!"
- This will remove ALL of your favors!
- You MUST consent the cleric for them to sacrifice you, so make sure it's someone you trust since you'll be departing without any favors and leave a grave!
Cleric Sacrifice of a Player, log:
> wield ham You draw out your throwing hammer from the hitman's backpack, gripping it firmly in your right hand. > sacrifice mythor You must prepare Mythorhad for sacrifice by sprinkling holy oil on him first. > get jar You get a large corked jar from inside your thigh bag. > l in jar In the corked jar you see some holy oil. > > sprinkle jar on mythor You sprinkle Mythorhad with some holy oil. > > put jar in thigh bag You put your jar in your thigh bag. > sacrifice mythor For ritual sacrifice, you need a dagger of some sort in your hand. > sheath You sheathe the throwing hammer in your hitman's backpack. > > 'A dagger... You say, "A dagger..." > mutter You mutter to yourself. > rem knife You remove a damite ritual knife with a sinuous double-edged blade from your upper arm. > sacrifice mythor Syntax: SACRIFICE Mythorhad TO <dark god> > sacrifice mythor Huldah You glance about with murderous intent. > > sacrifice mythor to Huldah You prostrate yourself before a small altar fashioned from a section of lightning-blasted mistwood and rattle off praises to the dark gods. Standing up, you raise a damite ritual knife with a sinuous double-edged blade above Mythorhad's supine body and pause. You proclaim, "I, the holy servant, sacrifice this Human to the eternal glory of Huldah! May his paltry soul be found worthy!" You swiftly slam your ritual knife downward to plunge it deeply into Mythorhad's heart. * Mythorhad is slain before your eyes! You absentmindedly pull out the blade, already plotting your next sacrifice. You sense that you are as pure of spirit as you can be, and you are ready for whatever rituals might face you. You feel that the dark gods have cracked a bleak smile of good favor at your attempts to please them. "Burn him! Burn him!" You hear the cries echo around you as everyone in the vicinity suddenly moves away, giving you a wide berth! It goes without saying you'll be wanted for forbidden practices in Crossing now. Several black-robed acolytes hurry in, remove the carcass, then meticulously wipe the mistwood altar clean. Once they are done, they exit backwards with humble postures, just as quietly as they came.