Item:Sleek tan nightingale prayer-feather
Revision as of 00:00, 21 November 2015 by LOREALI6
|sleek tan nightingale prayer-feather|
|Look:||You see nothing unusual.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 12,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||3 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Porly's Emporlyum (4)|
- STUDY: Studying your prayer-feather, you believe you could do the following: raise, wave, kiss, pull, clench, tap, wear, remove.
- RAISE: You reverently raise your nightingale prayer-feather above your head, pointing its tip to the heavens.
- WAVE: You sweep your nightingale prayer-feather out before you in a gentle arc.
- KISS: You bring your nightingale prayer-feather to your lips, whispering a silent invocation.
- PULL: You carefully run your fingers along the length of your nightingale prayer-feather, gently re-securing a few out of place barbs.
- CLENCH: Firmly grasping the base of the nightingale prayer-feather in both hands and pulling it close to your chest, you lift your head to the skies and begin a quiet prayer.
- TAP: You gently tap the shaft of your nightingale prayer-feather and sweep it up and down in a motion of blessing.
- WEAR: You gently slide your nightingale prayer-feather into your hair, tying it securely to a strand.
- REMOVE: You carefully untie your nightingale prayer-feather from your hair and remove it.