Item:Puffy metallic grape tutu with strips of white ribbons
Revision as of 22:02, 5 November 2017 by TEVESHSZAT
|puffy metallic grape tutu with strips of white ribbons|
|Look:||Layers of grape tulle are stacked tightly giving the skirt just the right amount of poof and the necessary twirling capability required by the best of tutus.|
|Capacity:||10 length x 3 width x 2 height (80 stones)|
- CLEAN: You calmly dust off your clothing and put yourself back to right.
- LACE: You lace your fingers behind your back and blush, fluttering your lashes innocently. You think they bought it!
- TAP: You raise yourself up on your tip toes, trying to get a better view.
- TICKLE: You discreetly adjust your position, trying to get comfortable.
- PUSH: You rest your hands on your hips.
- PUNISH: You push out your bottom lip in a pout as you plant your fist on your hips and stamp your foot.