Item:Mechanical Rakash toy
Revision as of 23:57, 15 May 2015 by LOREALI6
|mechanical Rakash toy|
|Look:||The small brass figurine displays a nice thick moonskin and appears decked out to go on a hunt with bow and arrows.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 62,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Ready to Were|
- STUDY: Close examination of the toy leads you to believe that you could:
- PUSH, PULL, FLIP, TILT, POKE, and TURN the toy at appropriate times.
- PUSH: You push a button on the underside of the Rakash toy causing the front to pop open, revealing a host of previously unseen pieces.
- PULL: Pulling the arms of the Rakash toy forward, you hear a click as the torso loosens.
- FLIP: You rotate the torso of the Prydaen toy, causing an internal section to slide to the outside.
- TILT: Bending the head of the Prydaen toy backwards, you reveal an entirely different top piece, which glides into place.
- POKE: You snap the original head of the Prydaen toy into a convenient gap in the back, hiding it from view. When you finish your manipulations, you find that your Prydaen toy has become a vicious land-shark! All signs of the Prydaen's fur are gone. Its bare skin is a sickly white, which seems drab compared to its sizable gleaming white teeth. The one thing it seems to have in common with its prior form is a fondness for live food.
- TURN: You wind the back of the land-shark toy, and it begins to whirr. The land-shark gnashes its teeth and runs in a circle as if closing in on a snack. After a few moments, it seems to have found what it sought because it opens its jaws wide and snaps them shut, simulating a kill. It thrashes around for a few moments until it starts becoming bloated. After that, it gives a hacking cough and literally begins to turn inside out, which it does completely until it reveals what its live snack was, which it has itself become -- a brass Prydaen figurine.