Item:Ink-stained isabelline bourde book bag clasped by a silversteel quill
Revision as of 14:46, 2 November 2015 by MEGSLEIGH
|ink-stained isabelline bourde book bag clasped by a silversteel quill|
|Look:||This rectangular satchel has rounded edges and a flap that closes with an elegantly arched, silvery metal quill. As if spilling from the silversteel nib, ink stains wind across the fabric's distinct, wafer-thin striping in a fluid, dark blue serpentine pattern that contrasts the utterly smooth fabric's subtle shade, its hue reminiscent of old parchment. A sturdy strap of finely worked silversteel rings is designed to support weighty tomes, while the bag's interior compartments secure them during travel.|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Capacity:||15 length x 10 width x 5 height (1000 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Limited Treasures (1)|
- a silversteel-tipped purple martin feather quill with an inky blue luster
- a nearly translucent choker of inky blue lace with a silvery sheen
- STUDY: Thinking about the book bag, you wonder if you might be able to: OPEN, CLOSE, SHAKE, CLENCH, POKE, PAT, RUB, GLANCE, and PULL it.
- OPEN: You slowly open your bag, glancing around suspiciously.
- CLOSE: You quickly close your bag.
- SHAKE (empty): You shake your bag but hear nothing inside.
- SHAKE (1 item): You shake your bag and hear a lone item rattling around inside.
- SHAKE (2+ items): You shake your bag and hear a number of items rattling around inside.
- CLENCH: You clutch your bag greedily.
- POKE: You poke around in your bag, rearranging things.
- PAT: You absentmindedly pat your bag.
- RUB: You brush your hand against your bag.
- RUB: You brush your hand against your bag and some dirt falls to the ground.
- RUB: You brush your hand against your bag, straightening some wrinkles in the material.
- RUB: You brush your hand against your bag while glancing around suspiciously.
- GLANCE: You glance nervously inside your bag.
- PULL (1x): You heft your bag, testing the weight.
- PULL (2x): You let your bag drop down to its normal position.
- PULL (3x): You heft your bag up higher from where it was resting.