Item:Forest-green leather cloak set with a Katamba's spire clasp
|forest-green leather cloak set with a Katamba's spire clasp|
|Look:||Tiny embossed pawprints cover the surface of the leather with overlapping trails, all of which lead to the collar where the opaque crystal quill secures the closure.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 156,250 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||12 length x 8 width x 1 height|
- RUB: You brush your hand against your leather cloak.
- SHAKE: You adjust your leather cloak.
- PULL: You draw your leather cloak away from your hips.
- ROLL: You wring your leather cloak between your hands.
- WAVE: You flap your leather cloak about.
- HUG: You pull your leather cloak around yourself.
- THROW: You flip your leather cloak over your shoulders.
- KISS: You wipe your mouth on the hem of your leather cloak.
- NUDGE: You rearrange the folds of your leather cloak.
- PUNCH: You smack a hand sharply against your leather cloak.
- TURN: You pull your cloak's hood up to conceal your features.