Weapon:Yew shortbow with a horn riser
|yew shortbow with a horn riser|
|Look:||Clear polished storm bull horn carved in a graceful curve provides a place to rest a nocked arrow. Matching horn tips provide protection against the wear of the twisted silken string.|
|Type:||Short Bow (Unknown RT)|
|Draw Strength:||average (4/8)|
|Force of Impact:||reasonably (7/17)|
|Construction:||appreciably susceptible (7/18)|
|Appraised Cost:|| 112 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||13 length x 1 width x 1 height|
- STUDY: Thinking about the yew shortbow, you think you could LEAN, POKE, PULL, and RUB it.
- LEAN: You lean on your yew shortbow, thinking about your recent success in the field. While you're thinking of it, you carefully inspect the limbs of your shortbow for cracks.
- POKE: You grab the bowstring of your yew shortbow and pull it back to full draw. Taking aim at a nearby target you release it with a loud *snap*!
- PULL: You grab the bowstring of your yew shortbow and give it an experimental pull. Utterly unsatisfied, you tighten the string at each nock until the draw is correct.
- RUB: You grab a cloth and buff the limbs of your shortbow until they gleam.