Weapon:Silver-washed falcata with a wrapped sharkskin grip
|silver-washed falcata with a wrapped sharkskin grip|
|Look:||You see nothing unusual.|
|Force of Impact:||poorly (3/17)|
|Construction:||highly protected (13/18)|
|Appraised Cost:|| 5,625 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||8 length x 2 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is MegaSafari 413 game prizes, Drathrok's Duskruin 419/Incidental loot, Darkbox 414 prizes, Basket of colored darts|
- POKE: You flip your silver-washed falcata into the air, catching the hilt on the tips of your fingers and balancing the silver-washed falcata vertically. Wavering only slightly, you hold the position for a long moment before letting the blade fall forward and the hilt settle back into your grip.
- RUB: You scrape your thumb across the blade of your silver-washed falcata, checking its edge.
- TURN: You tighten your grip on the silver-washed falcata.
- WAVE: A low-pitched "Whisssh Whoosshhh!" hums from the silver-washed falcata as you swing it in a wide arc over your head.
- WAVE: You create a loud "Swoosh!" as you cut a graceful arc through the air with your silver-washed falcata.
- WAVE: A low-pitched "Whoof Whuf!" drums on your ears as you brandish the silver-washed falcata in the air.
- WAVE: The silver-washed falcata makes a thin wailing "Eeeeeee!" as you slice the air about you.
- WAVE: The silver-washed falcata makes a sound like the thin-toned "Hisss!" of a striking snake as you cut a slashing arc in the air.
- WAVE: A high-pitched whistling "Ssssssss!" hisses from the silver-washed falcata as you cut a slashing arc through the air.
- WAVE: You hear a hissing "ZZzzzzztt zzzzzZZTT!" as you slice your silver-washed falcata through the air.