Weapon:Flaxen sling with a doeskin cradle
|flaxen sling with a doeskin cradle|
|Look:||Subtly dyed in dark green colors, the cords contrast with the dark brown shade of the center ammunition pouch.|
|Type:||Slings (2/3 RT)|
|Force of Impact:||extremely well (11/17)|
|Construction:||appreciably susceptible (7/18)|
|Appraised Cost:|| 1,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||6 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Outrageous Fortune|
- STUDY: Thinking about the sling, you wonder if you might not be able to BOUNCE, FIDGET, PULL, REMOVE, ROLL, RUB, STUDY, TURN, and WEAR it.
- BOUNCE: You idly jiggle your sling in your hand.
- FIDGET: You absentmindedly fidget with your sling.
- PULL: You carefully assess the whipcords of your sling, testing them for wear.
- REMOVE: You yank your sling off your belt and place the finger loop of the retention cord over a finger of your hand. You let the release cord rest lightly in the palm of of your hand and the pouch dangle loose, ready for loading.
- ROLL: You slowly roll the cords of your sling between your fingers.
- RUB: You stretch your sling out and carefully inspect the whipcords for any damage.
- TURN: You idly turn your sling over in your hand.
- WEAR: You carefully loop your sling through your belt.