Weapon:Dwarven tunneler's axe
|dwarven tunneler's axe|
|Look:||The axe has a short sturdy handle wrapped with strips of cured troll hide and a wide heavy blade.|
|Type:||Heavy Edged||Heavy Edged|
|Puncture:||no (0/28)||no (0/28)|
|Slice:||moderate (7/28)||great (11/28)|
|Impact:||fair (5/28)||very heavy (10/28)|
|Force of Impact:||decently (6/17)||decently (6/17)|
|Balance:||poorly (3/17)||soundly (8/17)|
|Suitedness:||inadequately (4/17)||reasonably (7/17)|
|Construction:||extremely resistant (15/18)|
|Appraised Cost:||1,625,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||8 length x 3 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Prize from Droughtman's Maze|
Found in a battered leather mining pack from Ghost Ship End Treasure (original)
Found in a battered leather mining pack from Ghost Ship End Treasure (2)
Source is Item:Battered leather mining pack, Curse of the Ghost Ship, Battered leather mining pack
- The first set of stats are when the axe is wielded by any race other than a dwarf and the second set is by a Dwarf.
- The exhibtion of the quality difference in Dwarf hands and other races is noted by the following lines in the appraisal:
- The axe appears quite well suited for your short strong Dwarven arms.
- The axe appears clumsy and unwieldy for anyone but a Dwarf.
- WAVE (Dwarf): You swing the tunneler's axe in a short powerful stroke that would decimate an opponent's defenses.
- <Person> swings <his/her> tunneler's axe in a short, powerful stroke that would be difficult to counter.
- WAVE (non-Dwarf): The heavy axe nearly pulls your shoulder out of joint as you swing it awkwardly!
- <Person> swings the tunneler's axe awkwardly, grimacing as <he/she> very nearly pulls <his/her> shoulder out of joint.