Weapon:Cedar-hilted short sword with an engraved blade
|cedar-hilted short sword with an engraved blade|
|Look:||Worked into the polished metal are etched healing herbs that run from just under the cross-guard to the tip of the weapon.|
|Puncture:||somewhat moderate (6/28)|
|Slice:||somewhat fair (4/28)|
|Force of Impact:||terribly (1/17)|
|Construction:||rather flimsy (4/18)|
|Appraised Cost:|| 18 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||6 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Quest for Kanton's Dagger|
- STUDY: You think you can WAVE, RUB, TURN and POKE the short sword.
- WAVE: A high-pitched whistling "Ssssssss!" hisses from the short sword as you cut a slashing arc through the air.
- RUB: You scrape your thumb across the blade of your short sword, checking its edge.
- TURN: You tighten your grip on the short sword.
- POKE: You flip your short sword into the air, catching the hilt on the tips of your fingers and balancing the short sword vertically. Wavering only slightly, you hold the position for a long moment before letting the blade fall forward and the hilt settle back into your grip.