Weapon:Cavalryman's slurbow with a silver-inlaid ironwood stock
|cavalryman's slurbow with a silver-inlaid ironwood stock|
|Look:||Designed for mounted bowmen, the slurbow has a wooden leaf on the top of the tiller with a slot on each side for the string that prevents the possibility of the bolt falling from the lath while riding.|
|Type:||Heavy Crossbow (13/14 RT)|
|Force of Impact:||perfectly (17/17)|
|Construction:||appreciably susceptible (7/18)|
|Appraised Cost:|| 100,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||? length x ? width x ? height|
|Sources:||Source is Turquoise Tent|
- STUDY: Thinking about the cavalryman's slurbow, you think you could LEAN, POKE, PULL, and RUB it.
- LEAN: You lean on your slurbow, thinking about your recent success in the field. While you're thinking of it, you carefully inspect the limbs of your bow for cracks.
- POKE: You grab the bowstring of your slurbow and pull it back to full draw. Taking aim at a nearby target you release it with a loud *snap*!
- PULL: You grab the bowstring of your slurbow and give it an experimental pull.
- Utterly unsatisfied, you tighten the string at each nock until the draw is correct.
- RUB: You grab a cloth and buff the limbs of your bow until they gleam.