Weapon:Cast-iron skillet painted with dancing forks
|cast-iron skillet painted with dancing <color> forks|
|Look:||Braided strips of <leather> are wrapped around the frying pan's handle.|
|Puncture:||somewhat fair (4/28)|
|Force of Impact:||fairly (5/17)|
|Construction:||rather reinforced (11/18)|
|Appraised Cost:|| 2,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||3 length x 2 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Breaking and Entering/Kitchen loot|
|This is a consolidated page that describes the mechanics of an item with many cosmetic variations, such as Hollow Eve gifts. Please document functionality, verbs, and other important information here instead of posting it on individual item pages. This ensures that all of the documentation is on one page instead of having it scattered across multiple pages; it also simplifies collaboration.|
- STUDY: Upon studying the skillet, it appears you can PULL, BOW and TAP the weapon.
- PULL: You sweep the cast-iron skillet in front of you with a flourish, then raise it before you, crouching slightly as you brace yourself for action.
- BOW: Pulling the cast-iron skillet tightly to your chest, you drop down on one knee, bowing your head in silent reverence.
- note: will cause you to kneel
- TAP: After slapping the head of your cast-iron skillet in your palm, you flip the cast-iron skillet in mid-air, catching it once again by the grip and pulling it tightly across your chest, while saluting crisply with your other hand.
An example of a skillet is a cast-iron skillet painted with dancing butterscotch forks.