I'm going to move that to a personal page, as we don't allow custom items to be listed that way. -CARAAMON (talk) 19:03, 6 February 2015 (CST) Here's a copy of it in case you want to do something with it:
Look: The exquisite craftsmanship shows in the scintillating reddish-gold orichalcum, shaped into a muscular Human male with striking features and shaggy flame-hued hair. A shadowy aura surrounds his rugged fur-trimmed armor, offset by the ruddy light emitted from the vivid splattering of crimson moonsilver that mottles it. Strapped across his broad back is a monstrous double-edged kertig blade with a triple-hand hilt, the massive slab of sharpened metal nearly twice the height of the impressive figurine.
A miniature Human wizard reads: "The War Wizard Ryuho Tairen."
You think that the wizard is a siegery toy. It is a male Warrior Mage.
The Human wizard belongs to you.
You think you can DROP the Human wizard to have him join in on a siegery game.
You can also PUSH the Human wizard when on the ground to have him attack.
You can REPAIR the Human wizard when broken.
- The miniature savage-looking Human wizard slams his monstrous double-edged kertig blade into the ground. A fissure cracks open beneath the <castle> <wall>, and assaults it with a blinding flash of sanguine-hued elemental energy!
- The miniature savage-looking Human wizard leaps at <soldier> swinging his monstrous double-edged kertig blade. Flames erupt around the weapon as it strikes it, landing a demolishing strike that leaves it reeling!
- The Human wizard sends a bit of crackling lightning at the <soldier>, but it nimbly dodges out of the way of the spell.
- The Human wizard casts a spell, but seems to underestimate the power needed and the spell fails.
- The Human wizard's eyes widen slightly as he stiffens a bit, then falls over dead!