As a random occurrence in the Taisidon MegaSafari 413, Taisidon Safari 417 & Taisidon Safari 420 events, a treasure creature will spawn in or near the village area. These all will work under boss mechanics for combat, and are relatively simple opponents, however in order to take advantage of the treasure sack the creature will drop, you must interact with the creature at least once while it is alive. The interaction can be a combat melee attack, combat ranged attack, combat spell attack or a non-damaging spell attack (such as Lethargy by empaths). Also have the ability to heal. Different variations can include:
- a treasure orc
- an angry treasure goblin
- a hulking treasure giant
- a treasure golem
- a savage treasure troll
It does not appear as if the different variations drop different loot. Instead, like with the MegaSafari 413 Game Prizes for the various games, the Treasure Creatures have a loot pool of their own. Once the creature is dead, GET SACK to grab a prize.
Prizes appear to be the same for both the MegaSafari & Safari 417 events:
- a tiny pouch - Will often contain coins & basic gems. Can also contain a stack of cloth, leather, ores & stone deeds. There is also a rare version of this pouch that will also contain a large number of the rare items found on the island. An example of the contents one of these pouches can contain:
- In the tiny pouch you see an aldam lorma blossom, a king protea blossom, a drake's heart amber, a faceted inferno's heart, a trillion-cut lava topaz, a brilliant yellow heliodor, a Katamba spinel, an aldam lorma blossom, a forest fire jasper, a sparkling tasialm, a jungle turquoise, a seastar tourmaline and a chocolate opal.
- jump jewelry - Many different variations of jump jewelry that are pre-attuned to both a moon and a location.
- Note: Jump jewelry from the first MegaSafari 413 run were permanent and rechargeable by Moon Mages, while jump jewelry found on other safaris such as ones in 417 were limited and non-rechargeable.
- platinum and absinthe emerald turtle ring - anti-locate ring
- large claymore with cambrinth-studded quatrefoils
- heavy durian cane reinforced with cambrinth-studded steel bands
- gaethzen sphere - neck worn, 108 mana
- smooth obsidian sphere - gweth smasher
- metal war hammer with a cracked durian haft - teleportation hammer
- durian-handled skinning knife
Added in 417
- copperwood steppe bow with detailed carvings of jambu flowers along the limbs
- gleaming platinum garz etched with a series of geometric designs
- matte black gauntlets elaborately embellished with overlays of golden filigree
- ruby-tinted heavy plate greaves overlayed gleaming silver vertebrae along each shin
Added in 420
- brown suede hip pouch embossed with the Fantasy Excursions crest - Contains low (?) quality lures
- red suede hip pouch embossed with the Fantasy Excursions crest - Contains high (?) quality lures