By itself, the command will display your character's spellbook, how many spell slots are open, and the status of the settings described below.
- SPELLS RECOGNIZE [ON|OFF]
This setting selects whether your character will recognize known spells when prepared by someone else in the area. If ON or OFF is not specified, the status of this setting will be displayed.
- SPELLS BRIEFMSG [ON|OFF]
This will enable or disable abbreviation of the casting messages for certain spells.
- SPELLS STANCE
The SPELLS STANCE command allows you to have finer control over how your mana is applied to the three fundamental attributes of a spell you cast.
- Potency refers to the raw power of a spell's effect.
- Duration refers to how long a spell lasts, where applicable.
- Integrity refers to how well a spell can pierce magical defences and resist dispellation.
- A spell attribute percentage cannot be higher than 130% or lower than 70%.
- SPELLS STANCE <POTENCY %> <DURATION %> <INTEGRITY %>
Sets all three attributes to specified percentages. Their total must not exceed 300. Example: SPELL STANCE 80 120 100
- SPELLS STANCE (POTENCY | DURATION | INTEGRITY) %
Sets one of the attributes to a specified percentage.
- SPELLS STANCE POTENCY
Sets 130% Potency, 85% Duration, 85% Integrity.
- SPELLS STANCE DURATION
Sets 130% Duration, 85% Potency, 85% Integrity.
- SPELLS STANCE INTEGRITY
Sets 130% Integrity, 85% Potency, 85% Duration.
SPELLS BRIEFMSG by itself will display the status of SPELLS RECOGNIZE, and possibly change it.