Property:Housing item type
Description: A property for declaring that a housing item is used only on a certain type of house.
Allows Value: decoration, exterior, door, miscellaneous, wall, floor, window, general storage, chair, armor stand, weapon rack, fireplace, rug, bed, pet, fuel, windchime, birdfeeder, tree, doors, freestanding, knoll
|There are currently 570 items in this property, 48 of which are incomplete, and 0 of which are outdated.|
- decoration: an item that has no real purpose or defined role. Something to be placed on a wall or piece of furniture.
- exterior: An item that attaches to the exterior of the house and changes its appearance.
- door/misc/wall/floor/window/general storage/chair/armor stand/weapon rack/fireplace/rug: Which furniture slot the item occupies.
- misc: This slot covers all items which would fit in the "misc 1" or "misc 2" slots, such as beds, tables, counters, etc.
- bed: Note that this applies to all items that would be slept upon, such as sandpits.
- pet: Any item that occupies the pet slot, whether animal or otherwise.
- fuel: The logs and other burnable materials specifically made for fireplaces.
- windchime/birdfeeder: A few special exterior items have additional functions.
- tree/doors/freestanding/knoll: If it's specific to a type of house.
Note that a door-type item is "door" while an item that is used on door-type houses is "doors."
Pages using the property "Housing item type"
Showing 25 pages using this property.(previous 25) (next 25)next 25)