| For those of you wondering about the Warden's ring....I've made some additions that will be forthcoming.|
All of these changes will encompass all of the rings, although each ring will have its own set of varied weapons and shield.
Here's a rundown of each ring and what types of weapons/shield they produce.
*a gleaming platinum Grey Raven guard's ring*
- a mahogany-handled Grey Raven guard's knife (LE)
- a Grey Raven guard's cutlass with a double-wrapped grip (ME)
- a polished steel Grey Raven guard's longsword (HE)
- a Grey Raven guard's staff with spiked metal bandings (QS)
- a Grey Raven guard's claymore with an acid-etched blade (2HE)
- a gleaming steel Grey Raven guard's shield (Tower Shield)
*a Grey Raven warden's ring crafted in polished kertig*
- an ironwood Grey Raven warden's nightstick (Short Staff)
- a Grey Raven warden's katar with gleaming platinum accents (LE)
- a Grey Raven warden's mattock with a matte black finish (2HB)
- a Grey Raven warden's axe embellished with kertig banding (HE)
- a Grey Raven warden's pike with a mistwood haft (Pike)
- a Grey Raven warden's shield crafted of blackened steel (Medium Shield)
*a make-shift Grey Raven Prison ring*
- a crude Grey Raven Prison chisel (LE)
- a Grey Raven Prison bed-slat (HE)
- a broken Grey Raven Prison table leg (Halberd)
- a make-shift Grey Raven Prison club with a leather wrapped grip (HB)
- a Grey Raven Prison saw-blade with a hammered grip (ME)
- a Grey Raven Prison tray wrapped with leather strapping (Small Shield)
All of these come with their own special LOOK, which I don't need to go into here.
Additional features include:
*Ring bonds upon wearing.
*Ring unbonds upon removal. (So you can resell it.)
*When you die, the weapon/shield reverts back to its ring form, staying worn.
*When you depart, the ring will stay worn and not go into your grave.
*If you kill someone and the guards bust you with the weapon/shield in hand, it will revert back to its ring form and immediately return to its worn state, so when you retrieve your items, it won't accidentally get left behind in a sack.
*Dropping the weapon/shield, or using any of its verbs (while in its weapon/shield statue) will return it to its worn, ring form.
*Should the weapon/shield somehow end up on the ground after all that, it remains bonded to you and cannot be picked up by others.
*When throwing the weapons a creature, you will automatically retrieve the weapon back to your hands.
NOTE When throwing the weapons at another player, you WILL have to retrieve the weapon yourself. The same case applies when you try throwing the shield, be that at a creature OR a player.
(Let's just call it a weapon with a conscience -- that way I don't have to explain it further.)
Lastly, there are lots more, very cool goodies coming to the Commissary so watch for a further post from Solomon!