Human only in size and form, this wretched creature is clearly powered by some supernatural energy. It is constantly in motion of some kind, sharply wrenching its decaying head from side to side or twitching its dead limbs erratically. Its body is covered with shredded remnants of clothing, but its skin underneath is corded with dessicated muscles that strain with its every movement.
- Immune to poisons.
- Ambush attack that knocks you down but does no damage.
The Misenseor resuscitant leaps from hiding and ambushes you, startling you.
The Misenseor resuscitant suddenly coils back, clenching one hoary fist inside the other. With a sudden change in direction, it whips its fists towards your abdomen! The Misenseor resuscitant slams the balled fist into your abdomen with incredible power. The force of the blow sends you flying backwards, landing in a crumpled heap! The Misenseor resuscitant shrieks loudly in victory and points at you mockingly, its wretched face contorted into a hideous grin.
[You're very badly balanced with opponent in excellent position.]
- Boxes for Thieves with the appropriate skills can be opened with 90% efficiency at 300 ranks of locksmithing.
- Boxes for non thieves are challenging but mostly doable at 450 ranks of locksmithing.
- Training slows down noticeably after 700 ranks.
5/15/2015 Stealth still training well above 815 ranks. Evasion is not training well above 815 ranks. Started slowing down drastically and now rarely hits 1/34 at 818 ranks and dancing with 4.
- "The Misenseor resuscitant suddenly coils back, clenching one hoary fist inside the other. With a sudden change in direction, it whips its fists towards your right leg! You knock the balled fist away with !"