inactive as of 12/24/2010
Lailokken has silver eyes, shoulder length thick grey hair that is loose and tanned skin.
Thick mustache and a thick beard twisted into three long braids.
Wrist tattoo of a ghost ship floating in the eye of a swirling funnel of water
Lailokken is wearing some ancient-looking worn chainmail enameled with a regal hawk with outstretched wings and gleaming silver talons poised to strike its foe, a layered tei'oloh crossbow with a silk-wrapped ebony stock, an archer's brace pad made of silver-stitched pard leather, a ramshorn archer's ring, a bone-rimmed monocle, a teardrop cambrinth pendant, a bronzed cambrinth ring bearing the crest of the Warrior Mage Guild, a twisted cambrinth armband, a crushed black velvet thigh pouch trimmed in gold with an intricate red crest, a blackened bone wristlet with tiny razor-tipped bolts suspended by silver chains, a high-collared black greatcloak embroidered with an intricate crest, a lockpick case with a detailed painting of the western mountains, a silver key with a spider-web design on the grip, a thigh quiver, a curiously shaped medicine bag covered with iridescent greenish-black grackle feathers, a wide silver band laced with fiery red gold shaped like a pair of hands cradling a seven-pointed star diopside, an embossed greatsword sheath, a pair of dark crimson leather hip boots embossed with a foreign crest, a weathered beisswurm backpack, a silvery-white haversack, some blackened mail mitts, a pebbled chain balaclava and some seagull droppings.
- Lailokken was born on the 23rd day of the 9th month of Dolefaren the Brigantine (ship) in the year of the Bronze Wyvern, 330 years after the victory of Lanival the Redeemer.
- Lailokken began his career at the old Warrior Mage Tower in the Crossing
- Aided Meriwythr Truefriend in trying to defend an empath (Jelantha) who was being tried in Court for treason
- Moved to Shard at Circle 5 and continues to live there
- Married in Undershard
- Fought, and was wounded, in the Gorbesh War
- Met with Raenilar, Warrior King of the Outcasts