Name: Kaidi Graves
Spouse: Bonded To Rufhus
Roleplay Stance: None
PvP Stance: Open
You see Heiress Kaidi Graves, a Human.
Kaidi has thick-lashed sapphire eyes. Her black hair is long and thick, and is worn in a deceptively careless-looking arrangement of upswept locks held in place by an etched platinum haircomb bearing the crest of the Empath's guild. She has fair skin and a slender figure. She is slightly under average height for a Human.
She is wearing a delicate spray of lacy white hemlock blossoms, a soft black suede haversack, a dark leather traveling cloak clasped with an ornately enameled crest, an ivory silk blouse with delicate embroidery, a black linen bodice with deep blue lining, a wide cambrinth armband, a small chain bracelet set with dangling crystal teardrops, a mirror-polished platinum wedding band channel-set with triangular diamonds, a wicked silver belt knife, a coin case labeled "PHA Empath", an indigo gem pouch, a pair of form-fitting black trousers cinched up the sides with sapphire-tipped laces, and a pair of well-polished midnight blue leather boots embossed with the image of a starry sky.
- Born roughly 380 years after the victory of Lanival the Redeemer.
- Arrived in the city of Crossing as a young teenager.
- Bonded Maximhus in the 9th month of Dolefaren the Brigantine in the year of the Iron Toad, 396, becoming the lady of the Graves family.
- Joined the Empath guild shortly after her marriage.
- Joined the Professional Healer's Association in the spring of 398.
- Divorced in the fall of 398 after Maximhus left the family.
- Bonded Rufhus in the 10th month of Nissa the Maiden in the year of the Silver Unicorn, 399, making him the head of the Graves family.