Item:Verdant jadeleaf cloth mantle draped with garlands of Nature's Canopy emeralds
|verdant jadeleaf cloth mantle draped with garlands of Nature's Canopy emeralds|
|Look:||Shimmering in variegated shades of green, the exquisitely cut emerald leaves are strung together and swagged across the mossy exterior of the cloak.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 11,875,000 Kronars|
|Capacity:||15 length x 10 width x 5 height (350 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Estate Holder Charity Auction 434|
Looking at the cloth mantle, it appears to be designed for the efficient gathering, storage, and bulk handling of herbs and healing reagents. You think that you could:
- PUT an herb or healing reagent into the cloth mantle.
- GET or TAKE an herb or healing reagent from the cloth mantle.
- FILL the cloth mantle from another container or the ground.
- [To fill from the ground, just FILL MANTLE while holding the mantle.]
- DUMP the contents of the cloth mantle onto the ground or into a trash receptacle.
- [To dump the contents onto the ground, DUMP OUT while holding the mantle in your right hand.]
- PINCH off a single dose of an herb in the cloth mantle.
- ASSESS how full the cloth mantle is.
- Your verdant jadeleaf cloth mantle clinks and rustles as various jars of herbs shift with your every move.
- Swaying gently from your verdant jadeleaf cloth mantle, garlands of Nature's Canopy emeralds shimmer in variegated shades of green.
- Sweet and earthy herbal scents waft from the interior of your verdant jadeleaf cloth mantle.