|Look:||You see nothing unusual.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 42,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||6 length x 3 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Transmutation chest|
- This is the in-progress version when assembling the components for a Transmutation chest.
- STUDY: You study the incomplete collection and determine the following pieces will be required to complete it:
- <# needed> Sturdy Boards
- <# needed> Frothy Green Oil of Imbuement
- <# needed> Gleaming Vardite Hinges
- <# needed> Orichalcum Dragon Pendant
- <# needed> Mistsilk Padding
- If you attempt to ASSEMBLE more of one component than you need, you'll get the message:
- The an unfinished collection does not require any more pieces of that type.
- When you assemble the final piece, you will get the message:
- You carefully assemble the pendant with the other collection pieces.
- After assembling the remaining pieces, you are left holding a weathered ilomba chest. You wonder if asking the village Shaman about the chest might reveal more of its nature.