Item:Toy slot machine bank made from precious metals
|toy slot machine bank made from precious metals|
|Look:||Cunningly crafted to mimic its larger cousins, this realistic-looking little bank has three tumblers set behind glass windows and a platinum handle topped by an onyx knob.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 625,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||2 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Curse of the Ghost Ship|
- PULL:You drop a copper kronar in the coin slot on your slot machine bank and pull the lever.
- The grinding sound of moving widgets and gears emanates from the slot machine bank. The tumblers spin wildly in a whirling blur of motion, then finally come to rest on:
- ... a plum, a cherry and a seahorse!
- ... two fish, two fish and a seahorse!
- ... a seahorse, a starfish and a seahorse!
- OPEN:Twisting the key opens a little slide on the slot machine bank's back. You quickly gather up the coins from inside.