Item:Tawny leather raekhlo
|tawny leather raekhlo|
|Look:||This double-stitched weapon belt is crafted in a traditional Human design that bears hare-shaped razaksel frogs attached so that the stored weapons will be held at a declining angle just to the back of the wearer's hip.|
|Capacity:||10 length x 3 width x 3 height (60 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Humanist (3), Humanist (2)|
- note: This is similar to Rebecho tie containers, however you PUT and GET the weapons instead of TIE/UNTIE them.
- The raekhlo seems able to hang one or two weapons from the belt.
- You think you could also wave, turn, pull, and prod the raekhlo.
- WAVE: You thump the empty raekhlo strapped to your belt.
- TURN: You place your hand on your leather raekhlo as you inspect it closely for any flaws or imperfections.
- PULL: You tug at your empty raekhlo.
- PROD: You place your hand on your leather raekhlo and survey the area with a hint of malice in your eyes.
- WEAR: You wind the restraining straps of the raekhlo around your belt several times before buckling it.
- HOLD: You unbuckle the raekhlo and unwrap the restraining straps from your belt.
- PUT <weapon>: You hang your <weapon> from your raekhlo.
- GET <weapon>: You deftly remove the <weapon> from your raekhlo.