Item:Tarnished pewter flagon enameled with an ebon lyre
|tarnished pewter flagon enameled with an ebon lyre|
|Look:||This vessel shows considerable wear, although it is still very serviceable. This and the emblem on the side suggest that it has been a frequent drinking companion to at least one Bard.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 0 Kronars|
|Capacity:||3 length x 1 width x 1 height (10 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Hollow Eve Festival 414/Raffles|
- STUDY: As you study the flagon, you think you could probably tilt, raise, rub and wave it.
- TILT: You tilt back your head with your flagon to your mouth, ready to drink a deep, refreshing draught.
- RAISE: You raise your pewter flagon high, as if about to propose a toast.
- RUB: You buff your pewter flagon, bringing out a muted shine from beneath the tarnish.
- WAVE: You swing your pewter flagon in an expansive gesture. Be careful not to spill anything!
- Cannot seem to fill from a keg.
- Cannot seem to fill from a drink in hand.