Item:Spidersilk bedroll embroidered with an overlapping leaf pattern
|spidersilk bedroll embroidered with an overlapping leaf pattern|
|Look:||Metallic green, gold and orange threads add a playful sparkle to the interlocking pattern across the surface, designed to appear like cascading autumn leaves. Lined with fur, the bedroll is lightweight, comfortable and compact.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 127,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||6 length x 2 width x 2 height|
|Sources:||Source is Trader Guild, Ratha Shop|
- UNROLL: You find the smoothest patch of ground in the area and unroll your spidersilk bedroll.
- OPEN: You open your spidersilk bedroll and crawl inside. Mmmmm...comfy.
- ROLL: You start at one end of your spidersilk bedroll and roll it into a compact bundle.
- WEAR: You strap on your spidersilk bedroll.
- REMOVE: You remove your spidersilk bedroll, preparing to rest awhile.