Item:Smooth ebony lap harp carved with silver-painted crescent moons
|smooth ebony lap harp carved with silver-painted crescent moons|
|Look:||Subtly carved, but unpainted, clouds and swirls of wind can be seen beyond each of the silver moons, hinting turmoil in the scene at first glance.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 12,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||5 length x 5 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Heavenly Harmonies (2), Heavenly Harmonies (1)|
- The lap harp appears to be a stringed instrument.
- You are certain that the lap harp is crafted from wood.
- You are certain that the lap harp is finely made.
- You are certain that the lap harp is strung with a set of twelve gut strings.
- You are certain that the lap harp is of good quality.
You search your mind for what you know of the lap harp...
The harp has an elegant, triangular shape across which run its many strings. The long slender body has inconspicuous sound holes on either side of its many strings that run from the base to the gracefully curved upper arm that holds the tuning pins. It is just small enough to be played from the lap or against the chest.