Item:Small white alerce xylophone with a dark leather strap
|small white alerce xylophone with a dark leather strap|
|Look:||Made with a frame of steel, the graduated bars of white alerce make up the entirety of this simple but elegant instrument. Tiny etchings of sinuous eels in various positions have been incised on each bar.|
|Dimensions:||? length x ? width x ? height|
|Sources:||Source is Joys of Noise (3)|
- The alerce xylophone appears to be a percussion instrument.
- You are certain that the alerce xylophone is crafted from iron or steel.
- You are certain that the alerce xylophone is finely made.
- You are certain that the alerce xylophone needs a hammer to be played.
- It appears that the alerce xylophone can be worn around the neck.