Item:Sleek shadesatin handbag adorned by a delicate silver chain tassel
|sleek shadesatin handbag adorned by a delicate silver chain tassel|
|Look:||Stiffened leather forms the frame and is completely covered by the rich fabric with its shadowy, high-gloss sheen. Crafted in a satchel style, the purse features a white gold clasp in the shape of a stalking panther that's not only decorative but twists to form a secure latch. Scarlet silk lines the bag's interior, forming pockets on the back wall to aid in organizing any personal items.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 125,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Capacity:||3 length x 3 width x 3 height (200 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Excess Baggage|
- STUDY: As you study the handbag, you think you could probably wear, remove, rub, turn, raise, pull, open, close, tap and wave it.
- WEAR: You slide your handbag onto your wrist, straightening the straps so it hangs just right.
- REMOVE: You slide your handbag off your wrist, letting the straps dangle from your hand in a ladylike manner.
- RUB: You run your fingers along your handbag, discreetly drawing attention to it.
- TURN: After turning to strike a pose, you model your handbag with style and grace.
- RAISE (held): You raise your handbag with a flourish, attempting to be noticed.
- PULL: You pull a small vanity mirror from the hidden side pocket of your handbag. After admiring your flawless reflection, you slide the mirror back into its protective hiding place.
- OPEN: You gracefully open your handbag with a soft *click*.
- CLOSE: With a graceful twist of the wrist, you close your handbag with a soft *click*.
- TAP: You idly drum your fingers against your handbag as you contemplate your next adventure.
- WAVE (held): With a mischievous grin, you wave your handbag over your head letting it spin in a wide arc.