Item:Simple nimbus garnet pendant dangling from a delicate silver chain
|simple nimbus garnet pendant dangling from a delicate silver chain|
|Look:||Every fragile link blends perfectly with the next to produce an uninterrupted flow akin to a beam of starlight. The jewel is meticulously sculpted to rest in a round bezel setting, allowing light to refract in a prismatic array across the polished metal. A tiny silver cloud serves as the clasp, connecting the chain discreetly amidst the curves. <color changing portion>|
|Dimensions:||? length x ? width x ? height|
|Sources:||Source is Blanve's Bounty (3), Blanve's Bounty (1)|
Changes color based on lighting:
- Under indoor lighting, the nimbus garnet exhibits a rich crimson hue.
- RUB: You rub the jewel on your garnet pendant with deliberate buffing motions to ensure a brilliant sparkle.
- HUG: You squeeze your garnet pendant protectively between your fingers and glance warily about.
- TURN: You slowly roll your head around in a circle, feeling relaxed as you adjust your garnet pendant.
- CLEAN: You polish the gem of your garnet pendant carefully in hopes of enhancing the shine.
- POKE: You poke your finger at your garnet pendant, gazing at the ornamentation with childlike fascination.