Item:Simple canvas morawen
|simple canvas morawen|
|Look:||Bearing a double cross-body design, this traditional Human weapon harness allows for two weapons to be held on it near the wearer's hips via a system of attached iron frogs.|
|Capacity:||13 length x 4 width x 1 height (400 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Humanist (3), Humanist (2)|
- note: This is similar to Rebecho tie containers, however you PUT and GET the weapons instead of TIE/UNTIE them.
- The morawen seems able to hang one or two weapons from the shoulder.
- You think you could also wave, turn, pull, and prod the morawen.
- WAVE: You thump the empty morawen strapped to your shoulder.
- TURN: You place your hand on your canvas morawen as you inspect it closely for any flaws or imperfections.
- PULL: You tug at your empty morawen.
- PROD: You place your hand on your canvas morawen and survey the area with a hint of malice in your eyes.
- WEAR: You toss one strap of the morawen over your shoulder, pull it down and buckle it to its mate.
- HOLD: You unbuckle the straps of the morawen and sling it off of your shoulder.
- PUT <weapon>: You secure your <weapon> to your morawen.
- GET <weapon>: You deftly remove the <weapon> from your morawen.