Item:Silver kaleidoscope engraved with climbing roses and grape vines
|silver kaleidoscope engraved with climbing roses and grape vines|
|Look:||Bunches of ripe grapes touched with dewdrops nestle among clouds of roses in the engraving that covers the tube from end to end.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 125,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||2 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Drathrok's Duskruin 430/Incidental loot|
STUDY: This silver tube is a kaleidoscope. You think you could SHAKE, RUB, EXHALE, TURN and PEER into it.
- SHAKE: As you shake your kaleidoscope, you can hear the bits of glass rattling inside.
- RUB: You buff your silver kaleidoscope to clean the smudges and fingerprints off it.
- EXHALE: You blow on the end of your kaleidoscope to clean the lens.
- TURN: You spin the bands set into the end of the tube.
- This will also then change the results of PEER.
- PEER sample messages, there are dozens of possible combinations:
- You peer through the kaleidoscope and see some rough scarlet coral half-covered by strings of pearlescent spheres swirling in a fusion of bright color.
- You peer through the kaleidoscope and see some rough scarlet coral half-covered by clusters of small purple circles sparkling against a brilliant yellow background.
- You peer through the kaleidoscope and see shimmering opal chips partially hidden by bright green squares swimming in a vibrant blue background.
- You peer through the kaleidoscope and see several tiny jade triangles floating in front of bright green squares nestled in a verdant green field.